What Dance Can Do Project is a public-interest recognised non profit organisation created in Zurich, which is registered in Switzerland and in France. Individuals and organisations subject to tax are therefore entitled to tax deduction of their donation (according to the specific rules and guidelines of their kanton/ country). We are in the process of registration in New Zealand.
Switzerland : The What Dance Can Do Project
8004 Zurich – Switzerland
France : The What Dance Can Do Project
18,rue des Seigneurs
68420 Hattstatt – France
|CH 6004835226326 541 000|
|FR76 1027 8033 3000 0213 9240 107|
You donate, we organise:
- workshops for children and young adults in Kibera, Nairobi. We already had three workshops there in 2019 and 2020, involving 5 professional dancers. About 150 dance students of the organisation Anno’s Africa, have benefited from classes at this stage, as well as local dance teachers who normally have no access to further development;
- performances and dance events to children and young adults hospitalised at the Necker Hospital in Paris and Kinderspital in Zurich;
- workshops and classes for a group of young migrants in Paris;
- workshops for children with no easy access to the arts, in Wellington, New Zealand;
- dance classes for orphans in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, in partnership with the Swiss non profit organisation Atlas Kinder;
- weekly classes in Tunis for a group of underprivileged children aged 8 to 12.